The Pier, Kenmare, County Kerry
Located approximately 5 minutes walk from Kenmare town centre.
Latitude: 51.8731 Longitude: -9.589017
From age 3 to 93 a Seafari Eagle and Seal Watching boat trip has something of interest for everyone. The cruise leaves Kenmare Harbour pier and voyages west down the bay which is sheltered by the Beara peninsula to the south and the Iveragh (Ring of Kerry) peninsula to the north. The length of the cruise depends on the weather and tides and normally varies between 6 and 10 miles. There is much to see and observe and we like to take our time.
- Spectacular animal and bird life
- 2 hour -10 mile cruise around river and islands
- Entrancing close-up views of seals
- Complimentary sweets, lollipops, tea, coffee, cookies and a "tot of grog"
- Free use of binoculars, charts and books
- Wheelchair accessible
- Full toilet facilities
- No seasickness guarantee
- Humorous, friendly and informative guides
- Traditional music and song
- Face painting, colouring pads and puppet show for kids
- Full and half-day charters
- Ideal for corporate events or parties.
- Licenced, comfortable ship for up to 100 passengers